- Get your pathology tests ordered and comprehensively assessed with us:
- Full blood studies
- Iron studies
- Cholesterol studies
- Thyroid panels
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Liver studies
- Cost – varies depending on the test
Hormonal health ~ DUTCH
- Sample – dried urine
- This test helps to identify hormonal imbalances that may be driving menstrual irregularities, fatigue, hormonal acne, low libido, mood issues, weight gain and poor sleep.
- Tests levels of: cortisol, cortisone, cortisol metabolites, progesterone, androgens (testosterone), oestrogens, melatonin, organic acids.
- Cost – $380 *
Gut health ~ Complete Microbiome Mapping
- Sample – stool
- This tests helps to identify causes of digestive symptoms such as bloating, diarrhoea, constipation, and abdominal pain. Poor gut health can also contribute to fatigue, hormonal problems, headaches, immune issues and more.
- Tests for: Parasites/Worms, Opportunistic Bacteria, Fungi/Yeast, Bacterial Pathogens, Viral Pathogens, Beneficial Bacteria; plus GIT markers inc. Faecal Occult Blood, Calprotectin, Pancreatic Elastase, sIgA, Zonulin, b-glucoronidase
- Cost – $360 *
Heavy metals & nutrients ~ Hair tissue mineral analysis
- Sample – hair
- This test assesses levels of nutrients, heavy metals and other elements. This is used to determine mineral deficiencies and excesses. Minerals play a role in mental health, energy, immune function, metabolism, cardiovascular health and nervous system function.
- Tests levels of: 15 nutrients, 7 toxic elements, 14 additional elements
- Includes: aluminium, lead, mercury, arsenic and cadmium
- Cost – $120*
Should you require tests the test kits will be sent out via post, you will then collect the sample (urine, stool, blood, or hair) and either return it to the laboratory. Test results are sent directly to me, a follow-up consultation is required to discuss findings.